Booking & Prices
- Our prices are shown on the tables below, in British Pounds Sterling.
- The prices are per week.
- Low season periods can be booked for a minimum of 4 days with flexible dates
- High season periods can only be booked for 7 days Sat - Sat (show in yellow below)
- 4pm arrival time & 10am departure time.
Out of Season:
The Cottage and Barn are both equipped with a full underfloor heating system making them suitable for all seasons. Please contact us for details.
How to book:
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Us: France +33 (0)545 362 605
UK +44 (0)1892 457 135
UK +44 (0) 7400 240 441
1.Provisionally book your holiday with us.
2. Please phone to confirm you are booking with us before paying. (important security measure)
3. Send your booking deposit of 25% of the cost of the holiday (we have a UK bank account for internet transfers and you can also pay by PAYPAL but are responsible for any fees). All payments are in pounds sterling to save you any Euro transfer fees.
4. We will confirm your booking once we receive your booking deposit.
5. The balance of payment must be paid 10 weeks before the start of your holiday, but don’t worry we will remind you in good time. As part of your balance we also require a £150 refundable security deposit which we will pay back within 4 weeks of your return.
6. These are luxury self catering hoiday venues with modern design set in old stone buildings amongst the Cognac vines in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region of France